The Napoleon Rogue 425
Do you want to take your grilling experience to the next level? If so, pick the Napoleon Rogue 425 Propane Gas Grill today. It is a mid-sized grill designed to help us cook for a group of people. Boasting an infrared side burner, this grill sears food on a 425 square inch main grilling surface.
Almost every Napoleon Rogue 425 discussion we have stumbled upon has positive things to say. We are, therefore, convinced that this super gas grill is all you need to cook the tastiest BBQ food. The Rogue 425 consists of three main stainless burners that facilitate both direct and indirect grilling. With Rogue, you have endless ways to make the most delicious meals.
Our primary goal is to help you make the right purchase decision, and that’s why we have meticulously researched the Rogue 425. We have included every important detail about this grill, and our independent opinion is to help you make a perfect decision.
After doing our research and reading reviews by real owners of the grill, we have nothing but sweet words to say about the Rogue 425 grill. Most buyers are pleased with how robust its construction style is and how fast and excellently it cooks.
Although there are a few complaints about assembling the Rogue 425’s several parts, the product is sound when the assembly is complete. The product is well-designed, therefore, and it is worth every coin spent on it.
Many are glad about the grill’s ability to produce much heat and retain it even over the main burners. Some think the wavy grill grates are fantastic when it comes to cooking any food. Another thing we like about Napoleon is their quick and thorough customer care service.
Some people claim that they received a product that had some defects. However, when they called the manufacturer’s customer care department, help was offered instantly, and they were able to get new replacement parts for their Rogue 425.
If you want a relatively affordable infrared grill that works great, we think that Rogue 425 is an excellent choice. It will handle constant abuse and produce great tasting meals each time.
- High quality Napoleon Rogue 425 freestanding natural gas grill with range side burner
- Stylish, durable and long lasting stainless steel construction sure to withstand the elements
- Includes flush top design 10,000 BTU range side burner, stainless steel sear plates for even heat distribution, flame throwing ignition for super reliable start up, folding side shelves, detachable storage basket and Accu-Probe temperature gauge
- (4) stainless steel burners with 45,000 total BTU capability below porcelainized cast iron reversible "S" Wave style cooking grids that provide 425 square inches of main grilling space
- Natural gas ready; Dimensions - 51 x 25 x 48-inches (W x D x H)
- Stainless Steel WAVE Cooking Grids
- Stainless steel cooking grids are reliable and durable. They do not burn up or corrode, plus they seldom retain stubborn stains. Rogue 425’s wave cooking grids are also great because they distribute heat quite evenly and are easier to clean afterward. Being high quality, thick grids, you can expect to cook faster without burning your food.
- Infrared SIZZLE ZONE Side Burner
- This side burner is designed to cook fast meals for fewer people—one or two. Additionally, you can use it to make delicious sauces and side dishes as you grill the primary food on the bigger stainless-steel grid. According to people who have used the Rogue 425, the sizzle zone side burner is super useful in producing the most delectable dishes.
- 45,000 BTU’s
- This is an infrared grill that changes the heat of its burners to radiant energy. It’s more efficient than any standard gas grill regardless of it producing fewer BTUs per square inch. At 45000BTUs, you’ve got a grill that will hold the heat it generates and cooks your steak to your specifications.
- Space Saving Folding Shelves
- These side shelves are yet another feature that makes the Rogue 425 grill stand out. Besides being easy to fold and store in the designated space, the shelves on either side are detachable. Thus, Rogue’s shelves save a lot more space than most grill shelves available now, and this makes them versatile and reliable.
- 625 Square Inches of Total Cooking Area
- Rogue 425 is one of those compact grilling machines you can use when you want to cook often or occasionally. It has up to 625 square inches of overall cooking area, enabling you to prepare all phases of your meals efficiently. Since the cooking grids heat faster and retain heat, you can finish cooking within the intended time frame.
- 3 Burners
- As you might know, the burner counts a lot when barbecuing. The more you have, the faster you will finish cooking. The Rogue grill provides three main dependable burners made of stainless steel. Napoleon builds grills using premium grade stainless steel, meaning these burners will continue to work for years before needing to be replaced.
- Burger Capacity
- Every party tends to be incomplete without hamburgers. Each time you want to cook burgers, the Rogue 425 will offer you enough capacity to do this. This will not only save you time, but it will also help you prepare a variety of foods before your guests arrive.
- JETFIRE Ignition System
- Offering three main knob controls and one tinier knob for the searing burner, this Napoleon grill is easy to start. By just turning the knob, it will click, ignite the burners and immediately turn on. It is quick and straightforward to use, raising your convenience level when cooking.
- Dual level sear plates
- These plates collect any fluids or grease that may fall on them from the cooking grate. The best thing about them is that they instantly vaporize the liquids and turns them into a sweet flavor. This has its advantages when compared to plates that cause a fire flare up when juices fall on them.
- Stainless steel build
- This product features the strongest craftsmanship. It is stainless steel everywhere, including cooking grids, burners, shelves, and sear plates. Thus, Rogue 425 is physically attractive, robust, long-lasting and dependable when cooking.
Pros And Cons
- Offers up to 45000BTUs and four burners that cook faster
- Provides a sizeable overall grilling surface
- It is made of high-grade stainless steel material that is robust and durable
- Doesn’t burn food, rust or get too stained to require special care
- The rogue grill can be challenging to assemble quickly as it comes with so many parts.
- Some think It’s not very affordable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: It is possible to change this grill into a charcoal one?
Answer: Yes, Napoleon offers a charcoal tray accessory that can help you do the conversion.
Question 2: Does NexGrill manufacture this product:
Answer: No, the Rogue 425 is made by Napoleon Grill.
About Napoleon Grills
Like several international companies, the Napoleon Grill had its humble beginnings in 1976. Founded by Wolfgang Schroeter as a small steel fabrication enterprise in Barrie, Ontario Canada, the Napoleon Grill was called Wolf Steel Ltd.
Over the next decades, the demand for the company’s wood stoves increased past Ontario to the rest of the country, the U.S and Europe. Boasting ISO9001-2008 certification, Napoleon Grills employs over one thousand employees. Its website is https://www.napoleongrills.com.
In our opinion, this propane gas grill is one of the best on the market. The fact it is entirely made of stainless steel makes all the difference. Besides lasting longer, we can assure you that the infrared grill cooks the most delicious food within the shortest span of time.
Moreover, it does offer a relatively large cooking space, allowing you to cook steak, burgers, pork chops, chicken, and other foods at once. Manufactured by one of the world’s most renowned companies, the Rogue grill is authentic, quite affordable, durable and reliable.
If you have any parties you want to hold in your backyard, get this grill immediately. It uses gas, which is cleaner and more reliable than charcoal and it is the simplest to ignite and use.