The Dyson Pure Cool Link
With the global rise in air pollution, it is commonplace for many people to suffer from allergies or other health problems associated with inhaling dirty air. Over the past few years, scientists have worked tirelessly to develop a practical solution.
The Dyson Pure Cool Link air purifier employs the award-winning technology of the Dyson company and delivers on both quality and efficiency. Scroll through any of the countless reviews on retail platforms such as Amazon, and you will have a difficult time finding negative reviews about this air purifier.
Tempted, we have decided to conduct our research on this product and write an in-depth Dyson Pure Cool Link article to help you determine if it is the right purifier for your home. We have also compiled a list its most important features as well as answering any questions you might have about the Dyson purifier.
We have spent hours doing in-depth research on this product including reading multiple customer reviews. Honestly, we think this is a good value for your money. With just a handful of negative reviews, we quickly realized customers are satisfied with the quality of the purifier and all its nifty features.
For those who suffer from allergies and asthma, this product is certified allergy and asthma friendly due to its ability to clear strong odors, fumes and other air particles that irritate the nose and sinuses. It is capable of filtering up to 99.97% of pollutants and allergens including some as tiny as dust and bacteria.
In a technology-driven world, being able to control your home devices with your phone is a bonus. We greatly appreciate the addition of the Dyson Link App which reports data such as the current air quality back to your phones. Additionally, the incredible voice control feature is a bonus for busy customers looking to control their purifier while simultaneously doing other things.
For nervous parents or pet owners, the Dyson purifier comes with slow-spinning blades ensuring safety for curious handlers who love to explore mysterious spaces. It also shuts off automatically when it is tipped over which is perfect in a home with active toddlers.
Continuing with the pros and cons of this product, we can honestly say we are sold on its quality and ability to deliver what it was designed for. With a built-in fan, this device is the perfect solution for those hot summer days.
- The latest Dyson purifying fan. It senses pollution and allergens, captures them in a sealed HEPA activated carbon filter, and projects purified air around the room.
- CONNECTED: Wi-Fi connected. See real time reports, remotely control your machine and create schedules around your day using the Dyson Link app.
- SENSES: Automatically senses & reports air quality levels on LCD display on air purifier, including ultrafine particles (PM 2.5), allergens (PM10), volatile organic compounds (VOCs) & Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2).
- CAPTURES: The sealed HEPA filter captures 99.97% of allergens as small as 0.3 microns makes this an ideal air purifier for allergies, pets, dust, pollen and mold spores
- PROJECTS: Projects purified air throughout the whole room. Air Multiplier technology delivers over 77 gallons per second of smooth, yet powerful airflow. Up to 350° of oscillation directs airflow where you need it.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONALITY: Tower Fan. And HEPA Air Purifier. In one. Backward airflow mode purifies without cooling or heating you.
- ALEXA ENABLED: Voice control using Alexa to turn on/off, turn on auto-mode, and update you on the indoor air quality
- Other product listings for non-authorized 3rd party sellers are not covered by official Dyson .
- Impressive Functionality. A step ahead of its competition, this purifier comes with impressive double functionality. It is designed to function as a purifier throughout the year, while also serving as a cooling fan during the summer.
- High powered HEPA Filter. Perhaps its most impressive feature, the HEPA filter, eliminates up to 99.97% of all pollutants and allergens in the air. These include small microparticles such as pet dander, mold spores, pollen, bacteria, and dust.
- Remarkable hands-free control. From Amazon Alexa to Echo, this purifier allows you to control it with your voice. This incredible feature is both time-saving and efficient given all you do is speak instructions or ask questions never having to handle the purifier physically.
- Odor and Fume control. The purifier is not only designed for removal of pollutants and allergens, but it also captures volatile fumes and nasty odors. It has earned the Quietmark accreditation for being allergy and asthma friendly.
- A handy app for your convenience. The purifier comes with a nifty Dyson Link App allowing customers more significant control of the product by using your phone. This app allows you hands-free monitoring of your air quality and the adjustment of the extra features on your purifier.
- Reliable 2-year warranty. The manufacturers have confidence in their product issuing a 2-year warranty. This undergirds customer confidence and assures them this machine does not compromise on efficiency or quality.
- Nighttime purifying. Even while sleeping, this product does its job. The nighttime feature that cleans the air reacts and keeps tabs on the air quality. To activate this feature, enable the quiet setting with dimmed LED displays allowing you to sleep soundly without noise disturbance.
- Simple cleaning. Complete with slow-spinning blades, the purifier is safe for your furry, pawed friends and the little ones who stick their fingers everywhere. The Q manufacturer understands the demand for home products that are safe for little hands.
- Easy to change the filter. Since no one enjoys cleaning dirty filters, this purifier comes with extra replacement filters. Recommended replacement: after approximately one year of 12 hours per day usage.
- A solution for accidents. Again, understanding the busy household, the manufactures installed an automatic shut-off feature should the unit be tipped over accidentally. It will remain off until the unit is returned to its upright position.
Pros And Cons
- Innovative voice control with the help of Amazon Alexa and Echo.
- Safe, slow spinning blades for the safety of small fingers or paws.
- It automatically shuts off when it is dropped or tipped over.
- Easy to replace filters that do not ever need to be cleaned.
- Not the cheapest air purifier on the market.
- The 2-year warranty does not apply to the filters.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much square footage can it purify?
It covers 1,600 sq. Feet or more. Many customers report it works perfectly for large rooms.
Is it better than an air conditioner?
While it does serve to cool on hot days, it is small compared to most air conditioners and is not designed to do the job of an air conditioner.
Dyson Ltd. Profile
Created by James Dyson in 1987, Dyson Ltd. is one of Britain’s leading technology companies. James founded the company out of his frustration with the inefficiency of the vacuum cleaners of his day. In particular, the bags used to trap the dust which he considered to be messy. Dyson is most famously recognized for his innovative vacuum cleaners but, he has since expanded to create other products such as air purifiers, hairdryers, heaters and bladeless fans. His air purifiers being the most popular of these.
Having grown into a leading UK tech company, Dyson is the recipient of multiple awards for design creativity and efficiency. Additionally, the company has expanded globally including to Asia and employs over 7000 people around the world. For more information, you can visit their website at http://www.dyson.com/change-country.aspx.
We are convinced that this product is worth investing in. It’s simple controls, especially with a phone app, enable you to monitor your air quality maximizing its effectiveness.
Its single turn off could be the price. Not the most economical product on the market yet the many positive reviews of satisfied customers supported our confidence in recommending it.