The Dyna-Glo 5 Burner Gas Grill
If you want to be taken seriously when it comes to outdoor cooking, you should have a top of the line grill. By using the Dyna-Glo 5-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill, you will be well on your way. It makes you look like the perfect host.
When you need a high-performance grill, it can be hard to make the right choice. After you read the Dyna-Glo 5 burner gas grill review, you should be able to assess what an asset it will be for you. It is long lasting and will make you the envy of all your neighbors.
You can present guests with food that has been grilled to perfection. It is designed to both look good and cook your meat to the height of achievement. Once you have read about it, you will realize that it is the obvious choice especially if you are in the market for a grill.
When reading up on the grill, there are not many things negative things said about it. The one issue stated was that some people think it is prone to rust. The stainless-steel parts are excellent, but the interior is not and suffers for it.
The large cooking space and even heating mean the food you present is going to be well cooked and well received. This grill is reasonably priced and will be an ideal choice. There is a one- year warranty on the grill overall and a five-year warranty on the stainless-steel burners.
The bronze color is modern and is a welcome change from the blacks and greys of many barbecues. It is easy to move around, and then you can decide where to place yourself before you start to cook. You don’t have to hide away from guests and miss out on the fun.
The grill is securely packaged. Once it arrives, it is ready to assemble. We think it will take a reasonable amount of time to construct, even if you are not used to doing this. Times of an hour and a half have been recorded.
There is no need to wonder how good the grill is. We can supply you with a link that will tell you all you need to know. As soon as you finish reading about it, you are bound to contact the site and place your order.
- 5 Stainless steel commercial grade straight tube burners (10,000 BTU's each) and a side burner (12,000 BTU's)
- 62,000 Total BTU's of cooking power heat with electronic ignition and infinite setting control valves power a Total of 708 sq. Inch of cooking space
- 3 pc heavy gauge 7 mm stainless steel cooking grates, stainless steel warming rack and 5 stainless steel heat tents
- Full storage cart with two doors for easy access and convenient tank pull-out tray (tank sold separately)
- Integrated temperature gauge for accurate grill zone temperature measurement
- Protect your grill with a custom fit Dyna-Glo premium cover, Model # DG500C (sold separately)
- Side BurnerThe side burner is made from stainless steel and has a flush mounted cover. The heat ranges vary, meaning that you can cook food at a designated low or high temperature. Now you can prepare sauces while grilling the rest of your food, no more having to choose one or the other.
- The last thing the popular host wants is to undercook the food. To make sure this never happens, there is a built-in thermometer. The gauge is easy to read so you won’t misread and undercook the food.
- Once lit, you will be cooking with 50,000 BYU’s of heat. The burners are protected by steel heat tents, which vaporizes the natural juices of the food and ensures there is plenty of flavors in your food. The meat will also be perfectly cooked as the heat will be distributed evenly across the surface. With five burners, you are assured of simultaneous cooking of large amounts of food.
- The propane tank tray is situated in a position that enables you to reach it whenever you need to quickly. There is no need to move things about. If the tank needs to be changed, go ahead and change it. Since it is at the front, you will have easy access.
- Solid Surface
- The heat is evenly maintained for the entirety of your cooking event. There are stainless steel rod grates that transfer heat straight to the food. A bonus to the stainless steel is it is easy to clean and maintain. If you like the meat to be seared, then this is the ideal way to lock in the natural juices of the food.
- Taking Control
- The control valves are chrome plated and easy to light. Just one push of the easy-push Electro Pulse Ignition and the grill is lit and ready to go.
- This grill is ideal for those events with lots of friends with healthy appetites. It has over 708 square inches of grill space leaving you with ample space so that you never run out of room to place the food.
- The cabinet is made up of stainless steel double wall doors. Thanks to the all directional four casters, 2 of which lock, it is easy to move the grill around placing it wherever you want it.
- Speed of heating
- Many people want to sear their meat. This grill is an excellent tool for searing. It takes less than 20 minutes to acquire full heat and be ready for searing.
- The overall design of the grill is attractive. The color is a significant change from the standard dark colors, and there is plenty of space to store everything you will use.
Pros And Cons
- Easy to assemble – it may take a little while, but it is stable when done.
- Plenty of storage space for equipment
- Heat is evenly distributed, allowing items to be cooked properly
- Easy to clean regardless of what has been prepared on it.
- There have been cases of rust, as the inside of the grill is not stainless steel.
- The cooking area is not as large as stated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1 What is the size of the central grilling area on the Dyna-Glo 5-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill?
Answer – The central grilling area measures 28 ½” wide and 18” deep
Question 2 – Is there a gauge that shows how much propane is left?
Answer – No, there is not a propane gauge.
The Company Profile
GHP Group is a large organization that produces fireplaces and stoves, barbecue grills and accessories that accompany these types of products. They are a prestigious organization, and their merchandise is sold in many hardware stores across the United States and Canada.
They are headed by an experienced team that takes pride in the standard of their product and the aftercare service they provide.
There are a lot of good things being said about the Dyna-Glo 5-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill, with the only complaint being the rust that appears inside after a few years. It is mobile and gives plenty of cooking space, so you don’t have to limit the number of guests to the party. Cook as much as you want – it will be eaten as it will be perfectly cooked.
Having the thermometer included will give you the confidence to serve the food knowing it is adequately cooked. The attractive color will make the grill immediately noticeable and will attract questions and admiring glances. Thanks to the competitive price of the equipment there is more money for food, making your events the one everyone wants to go to.
Once you have bought one, you will want to try it as soon as it arrives. Assembly is easy, and you won’t need to bring in help to put it together.