The De’Longhi ECP3220
When it comes to making the perfect cup of coffee, the espresso machine you use could be the difference between enjoying your drink and feeling like you wasted hundreds of dollars. With the De’Longhi ECP3220 Espresso Cappuccino Maker, you might consider giving up on your local coffee house entirely.
It’s the perfect machine for people new to brewing their blends or for those keen on showing off their cappuccino making skills to their guests. To top it all off, it’s affordable enough for budget-conscious consumers.
As always, we believe in doing thorough research on any product we choose to promote. We hope that after reading our detailed De’Longhi ECP3220 assessment, you will consider investing in this remarkable product.
When you glimpse at this espresso and cappuccino machine, you notice the remarkably sleek modern design that is signature to De’Longhi. The device is compact and fits in your kitchen, no matter where you put it.
As with many other coffee machines, the ECP3220 might prove a bit difficult to understand if you are unfamiliar with the product. Fortunately, it comes with a manual that you can always rely on to give you proper guidance.
We appreciate the 15-bar pump which is common in many high-powered machines, and we know that much like other models, the ECP3220 can guarantee a quality cup of coffee with each brew. The addition of a drip tray catering to big cups is perfect for people looking to drink more in one sitting.
As much as this product is suitable for making espresso, we believe that its cappuccino system is the show stopper. We love that it mixes steam and milk to create silky smooth froth for the perfect cup of cappuccino and we’re sure fellow cappuccino lovers will appreciate that feature.
With multiple positive reviews and a whole host of fantastic features, we believe this machine is an excellent value for your money. If you are not convinced, we have compiled a list of pros and cons to help you make a for an informed decision.
- High power pump
- Much like other brands of cappuccino and espresso makers, this product comes with a 15-bar pump that is designed to produce professional grade pressure. This ensures that each cup you brew is of the highest quality.
- Awesome filter
- One of the best features of this product is its filter which is equipped with a 3 in 1 system to make the espresso shots of your choice. You can choose between a single or double shot or go for the Easy Serve option. For crema lovers, the machine also comes with wall filters that are simple to clean.
- Perfect for making tall cups
- If you are using larger sized cups, then this machine is ideal for you. Merely remove the machine’s bottom tray, and you will find an additional drip tray that is designed to cater to taller cups.
- Quality cappuccino maker
- Cappuccino lovers will enjoy using this machine which comes with a high-tech system, designed to steam and mix milk for the perfect froth. This frother guarantees creamy, rich lather for the perfect cup of cappuccino.
- Self-primer feature
- The De’Longhi ECP3220 comes with a cool self-priming feature. Now you can make a fresh cup efficiently and quickly without the hassle of start-up prepping.
- Durable boiler
- Made with the most durable quality of stainless steel, this boiler is highly unlikely to wear out quickly. You can bet on making your favorite drinks for a long time with this durable boiler.
- Two thermostats
- With two thermostats, this machine can accurately keep tabs on the pressure of both steam and water. This will guarantee that your cappuccino and espresso are made at just the right temperature to suit each drink.
- Drip-free water tank
- The ECP3220’s water tank, with a capacity of 37 fl. oz, is simple to remove and comes with a handy tray that ensures against water spills on the counter while you are making your drinks. To top it off, the water tank can be easily removed and washed because it is perfectly safe for cleaning in the dishwasher.
- Easy storage
- The 3-in-1 filter is powerful enough to make the perfect cup of espresso or cappuccino, yet it can be stored away efficiently when you are done. This is possible with the addition of an on the machine filter storage compartment allowing you to store your filters after use.
- Helpful manual
- As with any other home device, the EPC3220 might be a bit difficult for beginners to navigate. Not to worry as the manufacturers included a handy manual that explains all the machine’s features in addition to helping you get started.
Pros And Cons
- The machine self-primes to do away with tedious prep time.
- Its $150 price tag makes economic.
- Has a 3 in 1 filter system allowing you to make espresso shots of your choice.
- Comes with a durable boiler made of stainless steel for long lasting performance.
- Difficult to understand at first, especially for beginners.
- Some customers think it appears simple and a bit flimsy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use ground coffee instead of espresso pods?
Yes, the machine accommodates both espresso pods and ground coffee.
Is the water tank attached to the machine?
Not really, the tank is removable.
De’Longhi company profile
A product of the De’Longhi family, this company was created in 1902 and served primarily as a producer of industrial accessories and small parts. De’Longhi made its mark as a manufacturer of air conditioners and portable heaters but has since expanded.
Today, they have cemented themselves as an award-winning domestic appliance producer and have been widely recognized for their breathtaking designs. For more information about the company and all their products, visit their website at https://www.delonghi.com/en-au.
All in all, we like the De’Longhi ECP3220 Espresso and Cappuccino Maker, and we recommend it to all our readers. Above everything else, it is attractively priced and perfect for buyers not looking to fork out hundreds of dollars on a coffee machine.
While it may be challenging to navigate for newbie’s, overall it is a well-equipped high-powered machine that is guaranteed to brew the perfect cups of espresso and cappuccino every time. We recommend taking advantage of key features such as the cappuccino system when entertaining guests who love coffee.