The Char-Broil Performance
Grilling; be it meat or vegetables, can make quite a delicious meal. The smoked flavor which is added to the food is something that just cannot be achieved without a great grill. It is a well-known fact that American’s are quite fond of grilling their food and holding that weekly barbeque with friends and family could be just what you need to call it a week.
This is why we have taken it upon ourselves to search through hundreds of grills looking at some of the best ones to recommend to you. The Char-Broil Performance Gas Grill certainly lives up to its claims; being called America’s favorite grill brand. The why of this grill being America’s favorite will soon make it your choice too.
This Char-Broil performance review will give you an in-depth account of the features, pros and cons and an honest review of this fantastic grill. So, read on and find out why America’s favorite grill is going to become your ideal grill too!
After extensive research and filtering through hundreds of customer reviews, we are proud to tell you that the Char-Broil grill is a popular favorite of customers. While there are several other grills on the market, there are particular reasons why the Char-Broil has the edge over other grills.
We found few negative aspects for this grill. However, the instruction manual provided by the grill has one small issue; the parts of the grill are not numbered, thus making it difficult to assemble the grill on your own. However, once you have constructed the grill, it works perfectly.
For people who grill often, or whether you are still a novice at grilling, this grill is simple enough for you to understand your way around it. The best part is the official website of Char-Broil which explains in detail how to use every part of your new grill, and even offers some tips and tricks on how to make more use of it!
The grill itself is made of heavy, sturdy and durable materials. The four wheels make it easy to transport the grill to any place you need. The included manual explains all the precautions you should take while assembling it and the proper use of the grill for your safety.
The aesthetics of the grill are something to die for! The classy design of the Char-Broil looks like it belongs in a big kitchen restaurant and will surely look spectacular in your home kitchen or backyard. Overall, this grill is something you will not regret buying!
- 4-Burner, 36,000-BTU Cart-Style Gas Grill
- 475 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 175 square inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing-away rack
- Black, porcelain-coated finish with stainless steel handle for ultimate style and durability.
- Removable grease pan for quick and simple cleaning. Lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control.
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups. Large metal side shelves offer work and prep space.
- A great big cooking space
- The rust-resistant porcelain coated grill measures 475 square inches in size, giving you ample space to grill 20 burgers at once! The grill is 18.5”thick as well, allowing you to grill all your meats and vegetables hassle free!
- Two side shelves
- There are two durable metal shelves attached to the sides which offer additional durability to the grill. They also provide ample space for laying out your food preparation before grilling them.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- One additional feature that the Char-Broil offers which other grills don’t are the easily removable grease pan. This makes cleaning and maintenance so much easier for you.
- Plenty of storage space
- The Char-Broil grill has a two-door cabinet beneath the actual grill. This allows you to store your utensils, cutlery, and other grilling products under the grill for easy retrieval when needed.
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge
- Most grills have an excellent heat control feature, but how does the Char-Broil up the game on their gauge? The temperature gauge on the Char-Broil is lid mounted, making it much easier for you to view and control the temperature of your grill.
- Electronic ignition
- Forget those old days when you struggled to start up the fire on your grill. The electronic ignition allows you to start your grill with the push of a button. No more hassles with starting your grill fire!
- Swing away warming rack
- You might have finished grilling your burgers, now where do you keep your freshly toasted burger buns? The 175 square inch swing away warming rack provides a secondary cooking area for toasting your buns or cooking some sides, such as vegetables.
- Burners and heat tents
- The Char-Broil consists of four stainless steel burners which are built to be durable and long-lasting. The size of the grill allows you to precisely control the temperature of your grill, grilling all your meats and vegetables to perfection.
- Easy to port
- Need to transport your Char-Broil grill to your yard, or maybe put it on your patio? No worries. The four wheels on which the grill is mounted make it easier for you to port your grill around to any part of your house without hassle.
- Lidded side burner
- Did you think that the side mounted lids were for resting your grill preps? Well, the Char-Broil engineering designers had much more in mind that that! The side-mounted lid opens to a 10,000 BTU burner, perfect for preparing some tasty sauces while you are grilling your meats and vegetables. When you are done using the side burner, pull down the lid again and use it as an extended workspace!
Pros And Cons
- Side lidded burners can be used as a workspace as well as a burner to make sauces
- Great, stylish design with adds to the aesthetic appeal of your workplace
- Stainless steel parts which are very strong and durable
- A locking system on the wheels to ensure that the grill does not move around
- The grill itself can be quite heavy and difficult to maneuver.
- The parts are not numbered, making it difficult to assemble while following the manual.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the Char-Broil Gas Grill alternatively run on NG (Natural Gas)?
No, the Char-Broil Gas Grill runs only on propane.
Does the grill require assembling by a professional or can it be assembled by the buyer at home?
Yes, the grill needs assembling, but it can be quickly done by the buyer himself. The manual which comes with the grill has easy instructions for assembling. It takes approximately 4 hours to assemble the entire grill.
Char-Broil has been crafting grills for every type of griller since 1948. Even though the company has been favorite for a long time, they continue introducing more innovative designs and functions for grills and their loyal customers. Char-Broil offers a wide range of gas grills, charcoal grills, electric grills, portable grills, smokers, and fryers as well!
Not only that, but the company website has some of the tastiest recipes for you to create at home with your new Char-Broil grill. Char-Broil also offers its customers all kinds of cooking utensils, grill covers and other accessories that you might need for your perfect grill. Visit their official website https://www.charbroil.com/ to learn the best recipes to try with your new Char-Broil gas grill!
After the time spent on reviewing the Char-Broil and creating a list of pros and cons, we have concluded that this grill is definitely worth purchasing. This is one purchase that you will not regret, as the only cons that the grill has been incredibly insignificant.
When you are not using the side grills, they are crafted to be heat resistant so that they do not get too hot. This means that you will not accidentally hurt yourself while using your Char-Broil.
The grill is extremely easy to clean and maintain and comes with several additional features that make it great to use.