The Champion 2000
Health food aficionados know the importance of a high-quality juicer. However, price constraints often make it difficult to buy your heavy-duty juicer. Luckily, Champion Juicers offers a range of products which are not only powerful but affordable as well.
The Champion 2000 Household Juicer is one such model. It is well-equipped with premium features that are designed to produce quality results all the time.
We have done thorough research on this product to see if it lives up to its high-quality reputation. After reading our Champion 2000 juicer review, we believe you will have a better -informed opinion of the product.
We’re well aware of Champion Juicers and are pleased to be able to review one. This model at first glance looks a little bit unusual with its more extensive design, but it isn’t a complete deal-breaker.
We’re happy to find that this machine is capable of making things other than juice. This integrates itself into any healthy diet with its ability to make nut milk and nut butter. Baby food is also easy to make with this machine.
However, it isn’t optimized for juicing leafy greens and wheatgrass, which is a little bit disappointing. Many other juicers claim to perform well even on leafy greens, so we were hoping this juicer would be the same.
Still, if you are a heavy juicer, this machine is ideal because of its ability to continuously juice. The slow speed and the fact that it doesn’t heat up helps preserve the nutrients of your produce.
After use, the machine is quite easy to clean. Since it wasn’t indicated that the components were dishwasher-safe, we believe that using the old soap-and-water method works quite well. If you are not entirely convinced, we have compiled a list of pros and cons to help you weigh your options.
- Heavy Duty Juicer for Fruits and Vegetables
- Includes - Instruction Manual, Juicing Screen, Sieve, Blank Screen, & Tamper
- Powered by a full 1/3 horsepower, heavy-duty General Electric motor
- Large 1.75" Diameter Feed Tube, 1725 RPMs, 540 Watt Motor, 110V 50HZ
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty (1 Year on cutter blade and screens)
- Powerful juicer
- The champion juicer is built to finely juice vegetables and fruits and extract the very best juice results. It provides heavy duty extraction and guarantees that every last drop comes out of the ingredients.
- Powerful motor
- Equipped with 1/3 horsepower, this product is incredibly powerful. The engine is not only durable, but it was also made with sturdy material that is durable and long-lasting. Now you can juice away with the added guarantee that your product will not break anytime soon.
- Convenient feed tube
- Most juicers come with a narrow feeding tube that makes adding more significant pieces difficult. With this juicer, you never have to worry about finely chopping your ingredients before throwing them into the juicer. It is designed with a feeding tube that is wide enough for more significant pieces to pass through with ease.
- Versatile juicer
- The champion 2000 is more than just a simple juicer. In fact, it can make just about anything from nut butter to sherbets. Regardless of what you want to make, you will get quality results every time.
- Efficient cutter
- The manufacturers of this juicer designed it with a cutter that efficiently separates the pulp and juice. To top it off, it does all continuously without you ever needing interrupting your juicing by stopping to clean.
- Smaller glasses
- For users looking to make small amounts of juice each day, this product is perfect for the job. The champion 2000 is capable of juicing as little as 12 ounces at a time without compromising on quality.
- Safe and durable
- Conscious of their customer’s health, the manufacturers made sure to use nylon parts that 100% accepted by the FDA. They combined the nylon with stainless steel for long lasting durability.
- Impressive 10-year warranty
- To assure customers of their confidence in their product, the team at Champion Juicers has covered this juicer with a 10-year warranty. Now you can juice worry free and be guaranteed of the juicer’s quality.
- Cool extras
- The juicer comes with a handful of neat and handy extras. These include a manual, tamper and sieve.
Pros And Cons
- Makes delicious fruit juice which keeps for a long time.
- Can also make other healthy products out of nuts and vegetables.
- Ideal for any juicing quantity.
- Easy to clean.
- Not ideal for leafy vegetables.
- The strange design might not fit some kitchens.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this different from the industrial model?
This model has fewer motor windings which makes it less powerful but more ideal for home use. Other than that, the two models are very similar.
Is this product dual voltage 110/240?
It’s best to check the exact voltage written on the packaging or manual as the company did offer a 220V model. To be sure, you may also get in touch with Plastaket Manufacturing Co.
Plastaket Manufacturing Profile
Plastaket Manufacturing is a family owned company that was established in 1950 in Lodi, California. They began making juicers as early as 1953, with their flagship model, the Champion Juicer, first arriving on the market in 1955.
Now, being run by the 2nd generation, they continue to make machines which are on par with industry standards. For a better look at the company and all of the products, they have to offer, visit their website at https://championjuicer.com.
We generally like the Champion 2000 Household Juicer, and we believe that it is good value for your money. It is very well-suited for home use and is easy to clean. It is obvious the manufacturers have paid considerable attention to detail to deliver good quality, a high-performing product that lasts long enough to give you a good value for your money.
It is multi-purpose and well-equipped with premium features that produce excellent quality juice. The form belies the function as this is a powerful machine that delivers on its promises.